Netflix viewers vow to unsubscribe after 'The Glory' due to account sharing changes


Article: "I'll be unsubscribing after watching Song Hye Gyo's revenge" opposition grows to Netflix's account sharing fee changes

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+577, -12] Unless all of us act on this together and follow up on it, it'll be pointless!

2. [+350, -6] I'm going to unsubscribe after finishing 'The Glory' too ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+97, -9] I'll be unsubscribing after this drama as well! ㅋㅋㅋ Going to look into moving to Tving, Wave, or Disney+...

4. [+16, -0] I feel like I've already seen all there is to see on Netflix anyway ㅠㅠ

5. [+7, -3] Why this picture out of all the many pictures ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+5, -1] Me too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm immediately unsubscribing after 'The Glory' ㅋ

7. [+4, -0] Of course I'm unsubscribing... you'd be crazy to pay 20,000 won for this

8. [+3, -0] Watch them release 'Squid Game 2' after everyone leaves after finishing 'The Glory' ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+2, -0] I'm with all of you, Netflix is really overstepping here

10. [+2, -1] I'm already pissed off that they split 'The Glory' into two parts, I'm really done with Netflix after this drama

-