Netizens marvel at Samsung Galaxy S23's ultra zoom feature at New Jeans fanmeet

 Article: 100x zoom to find New Jeans Minji... "Galaxy S23 ultra"

Source: Money Today via Naver

1. [+1,185, -51] I know how good the iPhones are but I think Apple fans need to start giving credit where it's due and acknowledge when good tech like this exists. I'm still using my old S20 and it shocks me every time how far I'm able to zoom in for pictures of the moon.

2. [+366, -47] No good will ever come out of making fun of Samsung. I'm not saying let's absolve them of their crimes but our economy will tank if they do.

3. [+204, -23] I get goosebumps when I zoom in outside my apartment...
- [+267, -6] You're giving me goosebumps for even thinking of doing that
- [+90, -7] ^ Yes, OP is problematic for thinking of committing such a crime, but you give me goosebumps for not expecting people to use technology for malicious ways like this ㅋㅋㅋ 

4. [+133, -4] Bought a cellphone and ended up with a telescope

5. [+46, -5] Wow, that's daebak

6. [+38, -0] Wow, this actually gives me goosebumps

7. [+10, -0] That's daebak, the quality is amazing

8. [+10, -0] Galaxy cameras are really great these days

9. [+6, -0] Wow, that's amazing

10. [+5, -0] That's crazy. Actually crazy to the point that it's unbelievable.

11. [+5, -0] Okay, yeah, that's pretty good

12. [+4, -0] No need for DSLRs anymore~

-