Reborn Rich vs Gold Spoon, which life would you choose?

Article: "If I could live life as the son of a rich family?" Reborn Rich vs Gold Spoon

Source: Digital Daily via Naver

1. [+189, -6] For sure a chaebol family. You get to go back to the past and start over as a chaebol. Just stay quiet and live your life spending all that money ㅋㅋ

2. [+101, -4] I don't want anything as much as a chaebol but maybe a gold spoon with a happy family

3. [+40, -2] Dammit, it was all just a dream!

4. [+21, -3] I think a gold spoon family would be better. You'd get more freedom.

5. [+8, -1] Reality is that we're all the first sons of a restaurant owner

6. [+7, -1] Nevermind the choices, I'd rather just be a lottery winner today

7. [+2, -0] I choose to be the son of a mid scale company. No explanation. 

8. [+1, -0] A gold spoon family would still have a considerable amount of wealth or status... and being a chaebol doesn't necessarily mean you'd be smart too so I'd just pick the gold spoon for a decent amount of wealth.

9. [+1, -0] I think dramas and movies exaggerate how bad things are for diamond spoon kids. They're not all that snooty usually and their families rarely get together that often, which might make them more lonely but they still have friends and girlfriends they can hang out with. They're usually not as greedy or hard partiers like dramas make them seem. And they're not even that studious either, which is why their parents pull all their strings to get them into prestigious schools.

10. Why are there no scenarios of being the daughter of a rich family? I want a life where I can eat whatever I want, visit anywhere in the world without any worries about money

11. I wouldn't choose the chaebol life... the media follows your every move

12. Notice how all the kids of rich families stay quiet on SNS and rarely go into the celebrity industry because they've all done dirty things in the past ㅎㅎ

13. I'll pass on the chaebol, give me a golden spoon family who owns three medical buildings

-