Park Sodam talks beating cancer and the lessons she's learned

 Article: Park Sodam returns after winning battle against cancer, "It was a time of looking back and reflecting"

Source: Chosun via Naver

1. [+420, -3] She's beat such a huge struggle at such a young age. I hope she stays healthy, and I'll be looking forward to more dramas and movies soon.

2. [+47, -1] Supporting you, Park Sodam-nim 💕💕

3. [+28, -1] Going through such a huge illness like this at a young age really fosters confidence in all areas of your life. You learn that you can beat anything in life and build a positive mindset from it. I hope that nothing but the happiest awaits her in the future.

4. [+27, -4] I support you~ please continue to move forward with positivity

5. [+11, -1] Thyroid cancer has a high survival rate because it's able to be completely removed but that doesn't mean the patient is completely recovered from it. You have to take hormone medication for the rest of your life and go back for longterm testing. It's definitely not as scary as some of the other cancers but it's a discredit to the patients suffering from it to say that it's not a big deal. If you can't relate, don't hurt others by commenting out of ignorance~ I support Park Sodam for getting through such a huge surgery. Health is wealth~

6. [+6, -0] I was like her where I focused only on studying and working all my life only to suffer a huge health scare in my late twenties... that's when I realized health is everything. Money, whatever, nothing else matters. A true health scare will help you realize that health is everything.

7. [+4, -2] Always felt odd to me that the movie industry always pushes her type of face... that girl next door, average looking... Kim Go Eun, Park Sodam, Han Yeri, Kim Tae Ri.. not that there's anything wrong with that ã…‹ã…‹

8. [+2, -0] Truly a fan of her work

9. [+2, -0] So, so happy for her. I support you lots~

10. [+2, -0] Health is everything

-