K-Pop continues to debut alarmingly young ages year after year

Article: New records set for youngest idol to debut year after year

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+189] That's crazy, I can't believe we're seeing '09ers debuting now

2. [+102] Why are idols the same age as me debuting already... what have I been doing with my life?
- [+143] You're way too young to be worrying about what you're doing with your life if you're still an '09er
- [+11] These idols are moving at a faster pace, you're not behind at all

3. [+77] They're really "babies".....

4. [+102] At this rate, the youngest idol debut is just going to get younger and younger every year
- [+1] We'll be seeing '10ers debut next year, then..
- Probably, since '10ers will be 15 years old next year

5. [+7] Wow.. in a few years, we'll have chodings debut, no?;;

6. What's next? Infants debuting in 2032?

7. [+17] I never thought this day would come but an '09er is really debuting..! 🫢

8. [+8] So the "Baby" Monster name wasn't a joke, they're all really babies

9. [+1] I'm becoming an auntie now

10. I forgot that people were still being born in '09..

-