'Crash Course in Romance' enjoys rising viewer ratings thanks to word of mouth praise

Article: Jun Do Yeon and Jung Kyung Ho's explosive chemistry spreads by word of mouth for 'Crash Course in Romance', viewer ratings jump up

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+35] I've been totally into this drama and 'Agency' as well! ♡

2. [+30] Jung Kyung Ho's acting is soooo good 😍

3. [+29] Tell me three times that it's good

4. [+3] It's so good, Jun Do Yeon and Jung Kyung Ho are jjang

5. [+2] This drama really is that good 😍]

6. [+6] Jung Kyung Ho's acting is just.. really... 👏👏👏i

7. [+2] I've been enjoying this drama as well ㅋㅋ Jung Kyung Ho's so good at acting 😆

8. [+4] Such a fun watch

9. [+1] I really had my doubts about how well they'd match together ㅋㅋ but their chemistry is great

10. [+6] Choi Chi Yeol, seriously.. ㅠㅠ 😍😍

11. [+1] I'm even watching the reruns because it's so good

12. [+1] Why is tvN so good at producing dramas.. I just can't quit watching dramas because of them ㅠㅠ

-