Who is Song Joong Ki's new girlfriend Katie Louise Saunders?

Video: Song Joong Ki's English girlfriend Katie Louise's shocking past

Source: Drama Gallery via YouTube

Video talks about rumors surrounding Katie and being an unmarried mom of two kids with different kids, one of whom was a married man at the time they were together. The kids are also rumored to be being raised by their fathers, which has English netizens questioning what led to that since custody is usually granted to the mother. 

1. [+235] And humans are bound to repeat the same mistakes...

2. [+198] Sigh, he went through all the troubles of divorce just to end up with an adulterer tsk tsk

[+111] Ridiculous that even English netizens are worried about Song Joong Ki
- [+4] Yes, I was surprised to hear that the English weren't happy about her past either. I'm sure the promiscuous culture we see in movies and dramas are just a media thing and that the actual people are more conservative than that.

3. [+125] As high class as Song Joong Ki's family may have been, I don't think they educated him quite right

4. [+102] Joong Ki-ya, please stop this~!!!! Why are you doing this!!!!

5. [+96] I always thought Song Hye Gyo was the issue in their divorce but now that Song Joong Ki seems to be making the same mistake twice, the issue seems to lie with him. There's no way he can keep picking the wrong mates like this. 

6. [+93] Considering that she's a western woman in her forties, a story like this should be considered understandable. Their culture is different to ours. And more than that, Song Joong Ki is in love with her so what can you do? Though I'm sure his parents are feeling upset right now... I wish him luck with this relationship. 

7. [+90] Some people are just not meant to be fixed

8. [+86] Please break up, this isn't right ㅠ

9. [+80] He has found a woman that can beat even Song Hye Gyo in private life ㅠ

10. [+64] Aigoo, Joong Ki-ssi, do not marry this woman. Just date her. This woman is not, seriously.

11. [+58] Aigoo, Joong Ki-ya.. ㅠㅠ why are you doing this.. just why...

12. [+53] I wish him happiness. They're both great actors but I don't know why I get the feeling that he could do better... I hope he's being thoughtful about it this time. Whatever decision he makes, I wish him happiness.

13. [+53] Sigh... I hope he didn't get involved with her without knowing about her past. Seems he's destined for difficult relationships... And knowing how conservative his father is, I don't think he'll be welcoming.. ㅠ

14. [+52] I think his parents would be shocked to hear this

15. [+51] I just wish for Joong Ki hyung's happiness..

16. [+46] He seems to be into the unique, out of the box types

17. [+44] He has low taste in women, why would he date someone like this? 

18. [+41] I hope these rumors aren't true. It's so unfortunate. She fits none of the cultural standards of Korean society. I hope he makes a decision that lets him be remembered as a top star of our country.

19. [+40] Song Joong Ki~~~ seems like he has a lot of miserable years ahead of him 

20. [+33] Song Joong Ki-ssi, please stop this

21. [+32] If I were Joong Ki's parents? Oh hell no~~ Looks like he's on track for another divorce, and another. Joong Ki-ssi~ please understand that there's always a reason the whole world seems to be against something. This woman makes Song Hye Gyo look like a gentlewoman by comparison... hul.

22. [+24] If these rumors are true, then I guess they won't bother with the restraints of marriage. It seems they have a baby on the way so I'm sure they'll take responsibility for it but all of this is admittedly a bit hard to take in, and shocking, for his Korean fans. I wish them happiness~ I just hope he doesn't try to live his life in a way that tries to justify the decisions he's made ㅜㅜ

23. [+20] Is this true??? She's had two kids with different dads? Up to that, sure, I can gloss over... but the fact that both kids are being raised by their dads is surprising. I'm a woman with a kid myself but I'd rather give up everything else than my custody rights. Why would she have kids and then not raise them... that's surprising to me. How can you give that up?! What's under there? 

24. [+20] Well, I hope he doesn't end up with a second divorce, hyung...

25. [+7] Perhaps his life is just fated for difficult relationships... though I'm sure he's choosing to date her even after finding out about her past. As a fan, it does break my heart to see news like this ㅠ

-