Han So Hee wows with her beauty at the British Fashion Awards

Video: Han So Hee's beauty earns explosive reactions in Britain

Source: Issue Feed via YouTube

1. [+360] She's just so pretty. I don't even notice any of the other models aside from Han So Hee. She looks like the main character princess.

2. [+161] A gem of an actress with such a kind and positive character 🙏🇰🇷 I wish her long running success

3. [+123] I'm so proud of her

4. [+103] She had the best eye for choosing dresses out of all the international Korean actresses

5. [+92] She's so, so, so pretty... seriously ㅜㅜ I know that all celebrities are beautiful and handsome but I personally think she stands out the best from all of them...

6. [+77] I only see Han So Hee. Her beauty and vibes totally stand out from all the other models 👍

7. [+58] Han So Hee's beauty is celestial, in the tier of the likes of Kim Hye Soo. I totally support their friendship together.

8. [+34] Wow, her beauty stands out even amongst Westerners who are known for their more dimensional facial features 😮👍🏻👍🏻

9. [+19] She's the prettiest, I feel so proud of her~~💕

10. [+21] She's not just pretty but so charming as well!

11. [+16] The dress looks so good on her

12. [+18] Truly Snow White!

-