All eyes on Cho Gue Sung as his popularity contiunues to soar

Article: 'Surprise star' Cho Gue Sung explodes in popularity

Source: KBS via Naver

1. [+949, -151] He is a star now, but... he needs to learn to be more humble. From what we've seen so far, I have my concerns.

2. [+606, -84] People just can't stand seeing someone else doing well in their life. They have to sit there and leave a hate comment. Honestly, without Cho Gue Sung's goal, we never would've made it to the round of 16. Show your support for someone who worked this hard... good job to him and the rest of the Taeguk Warriors.

3. [+383, -39] He needs to learn to watch his mouth~! and take after his seniors who are not only more skilled than him but also more humble and serious about their professions...

4. [+389, -54] Lee Kang In is ahead of him in popularity

5. [+353, -54] Nah, the world cup star for me this time is Lee Kang In. He played the best in his position. A handsome face has no use in a soccer game. Please give recognition where it's due without this embarrassing stuff.

6. [+160, -34] I don't like him. Sticking his tongue out, saying stupid things in his interviews, he's very light with his thoughts

7. [+90, -2] Lee Kang In is the player who stood out for me! Too good

8. [+104, -22] Let's not get ahead of ourselves. He's honestly too slow, which takes him out of the competition

9. [+83, -13] I'm not hating on his character but there are a few gifs going around where I don't think he'll be any more successful than he is today. Park Ji Sung and Son Heung Min are talented but also known for their exceptional characters~~

10. [+84, -15] I'll just say this, Korean soccer still has a long way to go...

11. [+78, -9] I'll pass on him, he needs to work on his words and actions. A handsome face can be made but a person's character is usually not fixable, and I don't like what I've seen so far.

12. [+49, -0] He did well~ as for the controversies surrounding his interviews or what he said to Ronaldo.. well, I'll chalk it up to being too excited on such a big platform after scoring his first goal. Don't let what the fans are saying get to you. Join the team you want and become a player who gets the recognition he deserves ^^

13. [+44, -3] Something about the way he talks turns me off from him

14. [+39, -2] He runs like a giraffe. So slow.

15. [+31, -2] The more famous you become, the more you need to watch out with your words and actions...

-

Article: Cho Gue Sung receives love calls from European team "I want to play in Europe for once"

Source: SBS via Naver

1. [+352, -32] He needs to work on his speed. He's slower than I thought.

2. [+180, -25] From his skills right now, I don't know what international team he's talking about, but if he does make it on anywhere, he's probably going to end up on the bench. His speed, foot work, and decisions around the gaol are below average. The one thing he's good at is fighting but there are players with bigger physique on the international level. I see a very low chance of this happening.

3. [+139, -19] He's a player with a lot of potential. Not everyone gets to be the highest scoring player on a team. 

4. [+152, -37] You just need to watch your mouth

5. [+18, -1] His mouth will ruin him. He needs to wathc more interviews by Son Heung Min and Park Ji Sung and take notes.

-