Staff who've worked with Chuu come to her defense

Article: Writer for web variety defends Chuu on her agency's claims that she was kicked out for abusing staff

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+1,195] We all know the truth.. that Jiwoo never even had staff assigned to her by the agency to begin with. How could she abuse staff she never had... and if I were her, I would've abused this company years ago.

2. [+1,146] About as believable as someone telling me that Yoo Jae Suk was caught drunk driving. Chuu abusing anyone is unbelievable ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+834] When you haven't been paying her for so long, I'd be understanding of a little verbal abuse. If I were her, I would've grabbed the CEO by the hair and thrown him at all the staff saying you're all the same! ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+545] It obviously sounds like a story made up by the company to get out of contract loopholes

5. [+453] Well, the current situation is that no one believes the company ㅋ

6. [+405] I know we'll never truly know who these celebrities are but she never seemed like the type to mistreat anyone to me

7. [+258] Yeah but the company is crappy enough where they should be taking some verbal abuse

8. [+237] Chuu doesn't seem like the type at all. If anyone's abusive, it's her agency for not paying her for her work.

9. [+157] I feel like going crazy when just one month of my pay is late, I can't imagine all that she's owed and having to wait this long

10. [+125] They couldn't make up a more believable story... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ even a dog would laugh at Chuu being abusive 🔥🔥🔥

11. [+136] There's another group where a member was caught being abusive but all she had to do was apologize and she got to stay in the group. Meanwhile, Chuu's being kicked out without any clear cut 'evidence' ㅋㅋㅋ Whatever, this is for the best. I hope she meets up with better people and is more successful than ever.

12. [+69] Abusive? The only abusive party is you, the agency...

-


Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+194] I wonder what Blockberry was thinking by putting out a claim that Chuu was abusing their staff. There are so many who have worked with her for a long time and they're all stepping up to defend her which shows just what a kind life she's lived all this time. Did they think if they just threw out this claim, others would back them up? 

2. [+109] Chuu is the type of person that fully deserves to be a celebrity..

3. [+120] Reading all these people come to her defense makes me reflect on how I've been living my own life. With how crazy and tiring Chuu's schedule has been, you would think that these people are no more than passing faces, just laborers there to help, but she was so kind and considerate to each and every one of them.. and I know from some idols I know that this isn't the norm 😂 It makes me want to do better, to treat every person I meet with respect.. I guess I'll start by being nicer on the internet ㅠㅋㅋ

4. [+38] Sigh.. how could you ever claim such a kind person could do such a thing...

5. [+30] Chuu, fighting, find strength!!!!!

-

Source: Naver

1. [+2,394, -40] Eh... abusing staff? Is there even anyone who believes this? ㅋㅋ I feel bad for Chuu... you would think they'd have more shame considering it was Chuu that made them all their money. I seriously don't know a single member in Loona except for Chuu ㅋㅋ

2. [+1,989, -15] Fact #1 Loona was not successful when they first debuted #2 Chuu was the only one getting variety and CF deals #3 The agency took 2 billion won from Chuu's pay to pay back their investment in her #4 Chuu retroactively asked for payment because she's been paid 0 cents the whole time #5 Her agency got petty and made up some rumor about her abusing staff so they could kick her out.... Blockberry needs to be put under investigation for tax evasion to breaking labor laws. They're more evil than Lee Seung Gi's scandal if you count all of the laws they've broken against Chuu.

3. [+880, -18] I don't know the details but I do know for a fact that they haven't been paying her and left her to manage herself, even having to take taxis on her own to work. I hope Chuu sends them an invoice of all that she's owed and gets all of it back. She's one of the few celebrities I find favorable so I wish her much success in the future.

4. [+443, -9] The only one being abusive is the agency ㅋ Loona without Chuu?? They're losing their brightest color ㅎ I guess the group will be forgotten while Chuu continues to be successful.

5. [+393, -33] I know celebrities are known for being different on and off camera but I've never seen Chuu as the kind of person to abuse others. I am choosing to stay neutral.

-