Rumors reveal Loona is filing to terminate their contracts

Article: Loona files for contract termination excluding Vivi and Hyunjin

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+158] Even if they're claiming it's an unfounded rumor, that's what Jiwoo's company said when she was filing her lawsuit as well so I bet something's in process

2. [+102] Please, I wish health and success upon Loona and Orbit and for Blockberry to go completely bankrupt ㅜㅜ

3. [+61] Not that anyone would believe a thing Blockberry says but I really think no one believes them calling it an unfounded rumor... This lawsuit is probably well underway. Even fans don't believe Blockberry right now.

4. [+37] I just want the best for everyone ㅠ

5. [+16] I knew this would happen! Vivi-ya, Hyunjin-ah!! You two need to leave too!!

6. [+7] I just want Blockberry to go bankrupt

7. [+6] Hul daebak, what's going on.. ㅠㅠ

8. [+9] Official statement says it's an unfounded rumor
- [+18] Which is what they also said about Chuu so it's probably more likely that a lawsuit is happening

9. [+10] They said it's unfounded

10. [+5] Blockberry's calling it a rumor in their official statement but they said the same thing with Jiwoo so I can't help but doubt them. They're such a trashy company, and I bet Hyunjin and Vivi are getting their own lawsuits ready as well. We may as well call this officially happening.

-