Ravn leaves ONEUS due to various controversies


Article: ONEUS Ravn leaves group due to private life controversy

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+116] He started dating a Japanese person he met at a Japanese schedule who he then cheated on, gaslit, went to her house while he was sick with COVID, in and out of nightclubs, talked about wanting to quit being a singer, threatened his ex-girlfriend by saying he would stab her, trespassed on her property, brought female friends to his showcase, stream lives while at some nuna's studio giggling together, beg for things from fans on Bubble!!! He is continuing the line of terrible acts first set by his seniros Chanyeol and Lucas~~ ㅠㅠ I pray that he finds his own path in life now 🙏🔥🌹

2. [+12] What's going on, I'm so lost

3. [+3] What in the crazy?

4. [+4] Farewell oppa ㅋㅋ

5. [+1] What happened?

6. [+1] Kim Youngjo, you better buy back my photocard... what a waste of my time that I ever spent liking you 🚫🚫🚫

7. [+31] Can Lucas leave NCT too

8. [+1] I'm shocked by what I read in the top comment

9. This is crazy, what's wrong with all the fourth generation idols ㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're all trying to embarrass each other

10. [+7] Isn't this that kid that tried to pressure his fans into buying him stuff

11. Okay but who's ONEUS and who's Ravn...

-