Lee Chanhyuk's unique look steals the show in the audience of 'National Singing Contest'

Article: AkMu's Lee Chanhyuk spotted in the audience at 'National Singing Contest'... 'eye-catching'

Source: MBN via Naver

1. [+4,794, -42] As long as he's happy, stays out of scandals, and continues to produce great songs as he is now, that's all that matters ㅋㅋㅋㅋ he may be funny to us but we're not laughing in a bad way ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want him to pursue all that he wants

2. [+1,078, -47] What a funny guy... I like him the more I see him ㅎㅎ

3. [+998, -37] He's an attention seeker but not the kind you hate, one of the very few celebrities who's liked for it

4. [+522, -24] He wanted people to recognize him judging by the clear face mask ㅎ good to see him

5. [+476, -23] What a cutie.. prodigy musician, zero plagiarism~~~

6. [+307, -0] Such a free spirited artist... crazy how a small physique like his has already served in the marines. What a unique soul.

7. [+253, -1] I'm thinking he's surpassed GD now..

8. [+204, -0] What's funnier is that he's not even trying to be funny

9. [+136, -2] After reading that he's also starring in a children's show in EBS, I've realized that he doesn't act different because he wants attention for it... he just simply doesn't care about what others think and the rules that cage people in. He's a cool guy.

10. [+122, -5] Nothing wrong with being different as long as you do it like him, in a kind manner that doesn't hurt anyone else ㅋㅋㅋ AkMu fighting

11. [+103, -2] After watching him on 'I Live Alone', he seems different from his looks. He's such a pure soul that treasures family. Also, I've never seen a celebrity sitting in the audience of 'National Singing Contest'  ㅎㅎㅎ

12. [+49, -2] He's a charming fellow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope he finds a bride who fits him well and has a happy marriage one day

13. [+46, -0] I praise him for getting his job done, never hurting others, and still pursuing all that he wishes to

14. [+47, -2] From his hair style to his glasses and face mask, there's not one normal thing on him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. [+27, -0] If this was any other celebrity, I'd accuse them of being attention seeking... but Lee Chanhyuk has touched my heart so many times with his music that all I want is for him to get to pursue all that he wants

-