Aespa's Winter hands out handwritten letters to her fans at the airport

Article: Aespa's Winter caught slipping letters to her fans at the airport

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+357] Winter's so kind, such a pure heart ㅜㅜ I've never seen an idol personally give out letters to her fans that she wrote out of gratitude

2. [+122] As a fangirl ㅜ I cried because I was so touched

3. [+107] The fact that it's handwritten is already touching enough but the content of the letters are even more touching...

4. [+81] She wrote them, handed them out, and even asked on Bubble if the fans enjoyed reading it.. I think I would've sobbed if I received one ㅠㅠ

5. [+76] Wow, this is my first time seeing an idol write a letter to their fans

6. [+106] Ningning got into a scandal recently.. but nothing but positive stories from Winter and Karina ㅠㅠㅠ I wish they would form their own group together

7. [+9] Winter's so pretty but kind too

8. [+16] How is Winter.. so kind ❤️😍

9. [+2] Pretty face but a pretty heart too..

10. [+3] Hul.. baby ❤️❤️ㅠㅠ

-