BTS pulls off Busan Expo bid concert without a hitch

Article: "Can't miss BTS" 50,000 Armies gather in Busan 'the festival has already begun'

Source: Everyday Economy via Naver

1. [+244, -12] I was watching the live streams and was impressed by the cheers, daebak!

2. [+85, -15] So proud of them~~ our precious gems~

3. [+32, -1] Considering BTS' fame, this practically counts as an international festival. I'm so upset about all of the businesses taking advantage of concert goers. They're basically scamming consumers, no? Please have some shame...

4. [+8, -2] I hope they work hard during their duty for service as well

5. [+6, -1] I watched it on TV, it was a great concert

6. [+5, -0] BTS must think it's so funny that everyone has an opinion on their service when it's something that they will handle on their own

7. [+5, -0] The concert was great. The song selection was so good and I was really happy to watch it.

8. [+5, -1] Felt really proud watching them on a live stream. They're so amazing.

9. [+5, -1] I've never seen so many foreigners in Busan at once in my life

10. [+4, -0] Can we please stop with the army talk.. I'm sure they'll go in due time once they've got their schedules out of the way.. You can't just expect them to up and enlist..

11. [+3, -0] The concert made me so happy

12. [+2, -0] You guys worked hard, BTS!! Good job!

-