VICTON's Heochan leaves the group due to drunk driving scandal

Article: VICTON's Heochan to halt promos due to drunk driving scandal, group to promote as 5

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+47] This guy is Hong Seok Chun's pick......

2. [+33] I've just been betrayed

3. [+16] I mean, Heo Chan, what the.. wow, I'm speechless right now..

4. [+3] Just when I thought this group was getting somewhere..

5. [+1] But really.. why do people bother driving after getting drunk? My VICTON.. I'm so shocked. I had no idea that I would ever see a post like this about them come up on my feed.

6. [+7] Dammit

7. [+4] I feel so betrayed. F*ck, Han Seungwoo worked so hard on that survival show to get this team out there. He really felt no consideration for his team mate at all.

8. [+18] I can't imagine how shocked the fans are... There's no news of it or any information out in the media but their agency just now announced that he's leaving the group because he was caught drinking and driving...

9. [+12] Ugh, he needs to leave the industry for good if he was caught drinking and driving ㅋ

10. [+1] I know how his fans are feeling right now because my bias did the same thing to me last year, dammit

11. Okay, at least he wrote an apology... but just when things were finally looking up for the group, why did he have to go and do this

12. [+1] Why are male idols always getting into these scandals? Can't they just live normally?

13. [+4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm feeling so betrayed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I could never imagine seeing VICTON come up with news like this... Chan-ah, I loved you for two years... but now I'm so embarrassed that I ever did

14. [+7] To all the fans saying they'll wait for him to come back.. you do realize that he chose to kick VICTON to the curb the minute he got behind the wheel while drunk? If he ever does come back, VICTON will forever be branded as a drunk driving group. He needs to leave for the good out of consideration for the other members. And lastly, thank you for completely stomping on my hopes for a group concert from you guys, f*ck.

15. [+2] I hope to never see this crazy guy on TV again

-

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+60] Who is this, this is my first time seeing him

2. [+17] Yeah, I have no idea who this is~~~~

3. [+4] So who is this???? 😢

4. [+3] Who...

5. [+5] Nugu??

6. [+2] Is VICTON a famous group? First time hearing them

7. [+5] Some nugu

8. [+1] I've no idea who this is

9. [+16] Why do people refuse to call cab services?

10. [+66] It's okay, no one knows who he is so everyone will forget about it

-