Lee Jung Jae's directorial debut 'Hunt' ranks #1 at the box office

Article: Movie 'Hunt' hits 1 million theatergoers 4 days after release... #1 in box office

Source: JTBC via Naver

1. [+100, -5] I hope it does well!! Lee Jung Jae and Jung Woo Sung had explosive chemistry in the movie!!

2. [+46, -0] Saw it yesterday because of all the good reviews and a particular piece of praise by a critic known to be harsh. It was good!! Very clean and well produced. 

3. [+33, -1] So well produced. It's clear that Lee Jung Jae brought more to the table than just his acting experience.

4. [+11, -0] Lee Jung Jae and Jung Woo Sung ooze so much charisma the older they get. There's a depth to them that isn't cheesy but natural. I actually find them cooler now than when they were younger. The movie itself was a thrill with a lot to watch.

5. [+5, -0] Really put Lee Jung Jae in a new light for me. He's not just a good actor, he's so much more. A well-produced movie that's all the better if you understand the historical context it takes place in.

6. [+3, -0] I didn't expect much going in but it surpassed all expectations!~

7. [+2, -0] It was really good.. can't believe Lee Jung Jae directed it. Both men were amazing in it ㅎㅎ

8. [+2, -0] The power of Lee Jung Jae

9. [+1, -0] These two look so similar to me, I have trouble telling them apart

10. [+1, -0] Very daebak for Lee Jung Jae's debut as a director. I had no idea where time flew as I was watching.

-