Kim Sejung's 'Today's Webtoon' records lowest viewer ratings as it lags behind the shadow of 'Big Mouth'

Article: 'Business Proposal' Kim Sejung is the lead in 'Today's Webtoon' but viewer ratings have dropped to 1% due to 'Big Mouth' popularity

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+113] Her characters are too... similar... so I don't feel the point in watching

2. [+79] Because 'Big Mouth' is good

3. [+54] I think her character is way too similar to her one in 'Business Proposal', and it's totally the type of character that the public isn't into anymore ㅠ please do something else 🙏

4. [+15] It's just boring

5. [+4] I think it's fun, it's one of the only dramas I've been watching lately ㅠ

6. [+3] It's not that fun..

7. [+7] The drama is too similar to her other one.. I'd rather watch 'Big Mouth'.. Until we find out who the big mouse is, romance is going to be shelved til then ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+4] I like it... unfortunate that it's not doing well 😢

9. [+2] 'Business Proposal' was really good but........ 😂😂

10. [+4] I'm enjoying both dramas right now

11. [+11] Boring ㅋㅋ

12. [+9] Who could be the Big Mouse?

13. [+13] Her characters are always the same... and that Nam Yoon Soo? Is so bad at acting.. the diction is all mumble jumbled

14. I tried to watch because I like Kim Sejung but ah.. so boring ㅜㅜ none of them brought a fresh new image to the table. Even if it wasn't competing against 'Big Mouth', the drama wouldn't do well on its own at all. Kim Sejung needs to train her eye for picking dramas! Looking forward to her next!

15. [+5] I can see why it's not popular.. we're way past the generation of remaking outdated Japanese dramas...

-