Actress Ha Yoon Kyung opens up about the trials leading to landing a hit drama like 'Woo Young Woo'

Article: Ha Yoon Kyung, who got famous off of 'Woo Young Woo', makes an unfortunate confession, "You land one drama after 100 auditions"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+892] I hope she continues to be an actress who shines bright like a spring sunshine 

2. [+585] I really like this actress' diction, vibe, face.. her acting is so natural too

3. [+453] At first I thought her character was going to be one of those usual supporting characters who are just nice to the core and serve only to help the lead, and thought it was a bad use of this actress with her 'Hospital Playlist' fame, but as the episodes went on, I became glad that this actress chose this character. I wish her only the best from here on out.

4. [+112] I remember Joo Hyun Young, who played Dong Geurami, said she first auditioned for Choi Soo Yeon's character but she was already cast by the time she went to audition... I think Ha Yoon Kyung playing Choi Soo Yeon was already a decision everyone agreed upon.

5. [+65] I've liked her since 'Hospital Playlist'... great actress with a pretty face. I'm so glad her name's finally out there thanks to 'Woo Young Woo'!

6. [+25] I can't believe 'Woo Young Woo' is what got her to stardom.. she's been so cool since 'Hospital Playlist'.. ㅠㅠ

7. [+287] This is one of the reasons why I don't like idol actors. Idols go into acting after already building a name with the public through their singing and dancing, but actors who stay in their line aren't able to build such a name with the public unless they luck out with a hit drama right away. Idols also receive the unlimited support of their agencies but actors aren't usually given that type of support unless they've already built a name for themselves. Idols and actors do not start at the same point of the starting line.

8. [+6] She was cute in 'Hospital Playlist'

9. [+2] I find it more respectable for actors to audition and land these roles by their own talent and merit 😍 The vibe of a true actor

10. [+6] She's right... and sometimes actors struggle to find even 100 auditions to go through before finding their role. Sometimes it's hard to land even one audition... 

-