Who is Go Woo Rim, the lucky man getting married to Kim Yuna?

 Article: "A partner no one could have imagined"... who is Go Woo Rim, the man getting married to Kim Yuna?

Source: Newsis via Naver

1. [+375, -12] I'm sure Queen Yuna knows what she is doing. I am only going to congratulate her and wish her happiness ♡

2. [+239, -28] So
he has to enlist in the army after they get married... and he's the son of a pastor... ㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+149, -7] I just hope he doesn't demand Kim Yuna to convert to his religion...

4. [+89, -36] I love everything about Yuna but I feel like she doesn't have an eye for picking partners

5. [+87, -34] The son of a pastor from Daegu...

6. [+36, -3] Handsome man, beautiful woman, I support you two~♡

7. [+24, -1] One's Catholic and the other's Protestant and yet his pastor father claims both believe in the same God.... hmm...

8. [+22, -3] I think we all know by now that Queen Yuna doesn't really have high standards when it comes to picking partners, but I actually like that about her. It feels more real, like she's more about her emotions than judging someone for their wealth or anything else.

9. [+19, -0] As long as she has a happy marriage, she can shut everyone up with their judgments about him. That's all it takes. A happy marriage.

10. [+25, -7] I'm speechless at the fact that he's the son of a pastor

11. [+19, -3] Kim Yuna has no eye for men ㅠㅠ

12. [+18, -2] So he still hasn't served in the army, he's only 27 years old... Kim Yuna is also only 32 years old, why insist on getting married exactly now? The timing of this feels odd.

13. [+17, -6] There is not one thing about them that feels like a good match. I don't know that he's the one who can handle someone with as much prestige as Yuna!

14. [+12, -1] I personally feel negative about this... I don't know that they're a match.. but perhaps I'll be proven wrong...?!

15. [+13, -3] I think she's making a bad judgment call here.. Being tied to someone through religion is the absolute worst. I really thought Yuna would get married to a foreigner or some chaebol son. I know that Yuna has no eye for men because she's been focused on her career all her life, and I'm sure she wasn't easy to approach by other men considering her status. But this guy's still in school for his master's, he's technically unemployed, he hasn't served in the army... come on, Yuna-ya. I really want the best for you. You are the pride of our nation. There are so many cases of women throwing away their lives because of getting with bad men. Sigh... if only she decided to date for just a bit longer...

16. [+11, -1] It bothers me that he's the son of a pastor. Is Yuna going to convert to Protestantism now...

17. [+9, -1] Well he won the lottery

18. [+8, -0] Why couldn't they wait till he finished serving 18 months in the army first?

19. [+6, -0] Everything's fine but it bothers me that he has to enlist after they get married...

20. [+6, -0] Our Yuna ㅜㅜ I just want her to be happy ㅜ but why does my heart feel so worried for her ㅜㅜ

-