Kim Yuna announces wedding bells with vocalist Go Woo Rim

Article: Figure queen Kim Yuna is getting married in October... wedding march with vocalist Go Woo Rim

Source: SBS via Naver

1. [+950, -20] Congratulations!!!!!!!

2. [+600, -11] Wow, now this is worthy of an 'exclusive news' title... Kim Yuna getting married ㅠㅠㅠ what in the world.. congratulations!!! I wish you happiness..!!

3. [+347, -18] I'm so glad she broke up with that hockey player who was in the news for being caught at a room salon ㅋㅋ I was so shocked to hear that she was dating such a cheating piece of trash...

4. [+109, -11] I genuinely congratulate you!!! The goddess of our nation!!!!!

5. [+389, -293] Kim Yuna can do better... but then again, she could marry anyone on this earth and I'd still think she could do better...

6. [+67, -10] I'd rather this than that she marry a celebrity. Go Woo Rim, you better be good to her. Make her happy ㅠ

7. [+56, -3] He was in his third year of middle school when Kim Yuna was winning her gold medal. I wonder if he could've ever imagined getting married to the nation's hero like this?

8. [+61, -10] He's only 27 years old, he barely knows anything....

9. [+50, -0] Much better than that hockey player. I always got player vibes from him. All hail Queen Yuna!

10. [+56, -7] Either way, Go Woo Rim has an elite pedigree as a Seoul University vocal graduate. She's marrying someone with his own talents.

11. [+44, -1] Go Woo Rim must've saved a country - no, the entire world - in his last life

12. [+32, -1] The gods must have helped her in breaking her up with Kim Won Joong. Congratulations on your marriage~~

13. [+27, -1] At this point in time, anyone marrying the likes of Kim Yuna, Kim Yeon Kyung, or Son Heung Min is probably going to feel a lot of pressure. It doesn't matter who or how important you are compared to them.

14. [+21, -0] Amazing... he must've saved a country in his last life

15. [+14, -0] Seems like it's the trend lately for successful women to marry younger men

-

Source: Naver

1. [+303, -27] Whenever I saw female celebrities in real life, I never really felt anything, but I totally felt an aura when I saw Kim Yuna... I wish her happiness, especially for all that she's done for our country and our charities. (Her fiance is really handsome)

2. [+107, -3] And this is how the nation's lover is getting married off. I think this is a much better outcome than something everyone would've expected like getting married to a chaebol. Go Woo Rim seems like an upright young man, and I wish them happiness.

3. [+36, -0] Anyone who's married will know that marriage is all about fate~ it doesn't matter who a third party thinks can do better or not. Everyone is super careful when it comes to picking a partner, and it's clear that they must've felt a connection whether it be in their values or communication that they decided to get married in the end~

4. [+18, -1] Hearing that it's Go Woo Rim, I have no qualms... from a graduate of Seoul University to a member of Forestella... plus, he's handsome. They're a great match.

5. [+13, -0] I'm totally supportive of this marriage. He has more class than that hockey player.

-