Virtual AI plays supporting character in webdrama 'Bad Girlfriend'


 Article: "More attention grabbing than the lead" who is 'this woman' playing a supporting character?

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+495, -11] She looks like Suzy, though? And I feel like I wouldn't be able to focus or relate to the emotions of an AI in dramas or movies

2. [+153, -1] Her eyes and lips look like Suzy. Suzy should sue.

3. [+108, -1] Isn't that just Suzy?

4. [+31, -4] Ahn Jung Hwan?

5. [+12, -0] Suzy + Kim Yeon Kyung

6. [+11, -1] I thought that was Suzy

7. [+9, -1] She looks like a mix of Suzy + Lee Min Jung

8. [+5, -0] I clicked the article thinking that was Suzy...

9. [+4, -0] I think they modeled the AI after Suzy. I can see over 70% of her features in the face.

10. [+3, -0] The AI's pretty but like a less prettier version of Suzy

11. [+3, -0] She looks like Suzy's ugly cousin~

12. [+3, -0] I wonder why these companies keep pushing AIs when no one seems to care?

-