Jang Gyuri leaves Fromis 9

Article: Jang Gyuri leaves Fromis 9

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+406] Hybe did the same thing with Girlfriend where they didn't tell us until four days before, now it's Gyuri leaving Fromis 9 and telling us three days before... what kind of company is this?

2. [+299] Eh..? She's a member I took interest in after watching her on '15ya'..

3. [+235] Well, they're not Fromis 8, though... give us back our Gyuri

4. [+186] So will that make them Fromis 8 since they're Fromis 9?

5. [+83] Huh??? So suddenly???

-

Source: Sojang via YouTube

1. [+508] I didn't know there were members in this group who didn't get in through rigged means. It must feel so unfair to have worked so hard both in studies and to debut as a celebrity only to be embroiled in a group that is known for being rigged. If she had at least gotten some fame off of it, but even that... Congratulations to a fresh beginning for her.

2. [+179] Very sad as a recent fan but I support everyone's decision. It's best for the members that we all support whatever they choose to do 🍊☘♥

3. [+122] I really hope the best for her! She was one of my favorite members in the group. I wish her a more successful career than the group!

4. [+136] To all of you hating on her, try to put yourself in her shoes. Imagine studying hard enough to get valedictorian so that your parents can let you train to become an idol and finally getting through all that tough competition to become an idol only to find out that all of the members got in through rigged means except for yourself... and now your group is hated on all of the time for being a flop-dol or rigged-dol. Wouldn't you be pissed too? It'd make me feel like all of my hard work was gone to waste... Why demand her to have love for her team? It'd be weirder for her to love her team after all of this ㅋ

5. [+157] Jang Gyuri's beauty is top tier and I always thought she had great star potential in terms of acting and singing. There aren't many members who are talented but as pretty as her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ if she had never auditioned on 'Idol School', I think she would've gained enough attention as a webdrama actress or have gotten into a better group like Oh My Girl-tier. I also think she could've gotten into IZ*ONE if she auditioned on 'Produce 101' and maybe even gotten into Billie. Billie's doing 1,000 times better than when Fromis 9 were rookies and it'd be a better option than being known as the rigged flop-dols. 

6. [+133] I actually think this is a smart choice for her and I wish her the best

7. [+16] She's a good actress too, fighting

8. [+55] This is a realistic decision

9. [+61] Gyuri unni, you suffered for so long alongside members who rigged their way in. Good job and I'll continue to support you!! ❣

10. [+81] She was basically forced to stay in the group because of her contract ㅜㅜㅜ I'm so glad she made it out... I support you, Gyuri-ya