Hybe fans have some comments on Le Sserafim's swanky hotel getaway for YouTube content

Article: The power of being under a rich agency

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

Post talks about how Le Sserafim rented out two top floors of an expensive hotel in Namsan (Banyan Tree) to film content for their YouTube channel.

-

1. [+435] Please use that money to take care of our artists instead

2. [+309] My money was a part of that...

3. [+185] So this is where the money that my kids worked so hard to make is being wasted on ㅎ why not spend that on taking care of our kids?

4. [+154] Why would you spend that money on something like this 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Hybe is seriously so hopeless. All the money being made by other groups is being spent by the group that didn't earn it 😮‍💨😮‍💨

5. [+62] If only this was spent on BTS or TXT instead... why would you waste it like this?.. ㅋㅋ

6. [+28] What the heck, spend it on Seventeen. Why is my money being spent on them?

7. [+31] F*ck, let TXT film at a nice place like this too, Shi Hyuk-ah

8. [+3] I'm not even kidding... all of this money is coming out of what I've spent + what my group has earned... ugh, Hybe, can we please just go back to being Big Hit? We spent all this money on getting you this nice building and this is how you treat us?

9. [+9] So all of that money I spent on our BTS is being spent like this... hmm... I see....

10. [+17] I always thought the money I spent on BTS would be spent on BTS

11. [+4] This is all bought on the money made by BTS, Seventeen, TXT, and ENHYPEN

12. [+136] So this is how my money is being spent.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. [+25] What a waste of money

14. [+9] How lucky of them as rookies~

15. [+13] And yet Hybe doesn't even give a crap about the groups who earned all of this money for them

-