Got7's Jay B and YouTuber Pure D are dating

Video: Got7's Jay B and YouTuber Pure D confirm relationship (+9 months)

Source: TBig News via YouTube

1. [+100] A combination I never could've imagined

2. [+69] I didn't know singers and YouTubers could date ㅋㅋ pretty cool

3. [+44] Didn't Pure D have a boyfriend before? I guess they broke up

4. [+23] What kind of combination is this

5. [+20] How did they meet?

6. [+15] Pure D's ex-boyfriend was really handsome

7. [+22] Why of all people someone so controversial...

8. [+7] If you take out the fact that one's in Got7 and the other's a YouTuber, they're basically both nugus

9. [+4] Really random...

10. [+11] I know going public is difficult for celebrity relationships but I guess it can't be helped that it eventually goes public... have a happy love! Just stay out of their business!

11. [+4] I don't really think they're a good match

12. [+4] Wow?

13. [+2] Hmm.....

-