'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' rises in viewership and word of mouth praise

Article: "Love Park Eun Bin to death"

Source: The Joongang via Naver

1. [+637, -15] This drama's so fun.... waiting until next week for the next episode ㅠㅠ

2. [+614, -3] The drama's so fun. There's something so kind about it that purifies your soul. The prissy characters never cross the line but do just enough to keep viewers on their toes. The lead and all of the supporting cast show such great moderation of their skills. The drama is a brief moment of respite from the frustrating reality of our world right now.

3. [+335, -6] It's a drama of humanism but it's not tacky or boring at all. I'm so glad I've finally found a drama worth watching ㅋㅋ

4. [+286, -4] I love the drama but her acting is just so impressive. She's so good at pulling off such different characters every time. She always gives a satisfactory performance that not only does watching her dramas not feel like a waste of time but I almost feel grateful for getting to watch her performance at all.

5. [+183, -2] The drama moves at a fast pace and doesn't have a dark vibe so I really like it :-) and of course it's fun, too!

6. [+118, -1] I've given up on so many dramas because they often devolve into stimulating and messy content but 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' is seriously so well made. You can tell that the writer and director don't only care about bringing in viewers with stimulating plot points, and I hope that other writers take note of this. Everyone will watch if the content is good! Park Eun Bin fighting!

7. [+80, -0] Park Eun Bin's acting is no joke but so is the rest of the cast in every episode. Especially the man in the third episode who acted on the autism spectrum. I was so surprised at how good he did.

8. [+73, -1] I can now understand why the producers of the drama waited a year for Park Eun Bin to come around when she originally declined this role. I can't help but wonder how anyone could've pulled this character off but her. I'm so glad the producers succeeded in casting her because we now get to watch such a fun drama together ㅎ

9. [+55, -2] Now Park Eun Bin is who I'd call a true celebrity... manages her private life well, no scandals, pretty, great actress... We need more good people like her earning success in this industry.

10. [+43, -1] I never had much of an impression about Park Eun Bin but this drama is really daebak

11. [+45, -0] Most actresses her age develop characters by utilizing their own charm and image but she creates her characters through her own acting. She fits the title of 'actress'. I've been watching her since 'Age of Youth' and noticed that she is never afraid of trying different genres, and I can see why everyone adores her so much.

12. [+39, -0] The drama is just beautiful. My family is gathered around the TV for the first time in a while. Definitely enjoyable to watch with children around. 

-

Source: Naver

1. [+417, -2] So, so good

2. [+387, -3] Such a talented and loving actress ♥♥

3. [+289, -3] No antagonists, no evil bosses, no power tripping co-workers... this drama is like a fairy tale. It doesn't stress you out at all.

4. [+38, -1] One of the best dramas I've recently watched

5. [+36, -0] This drama automatically heals your heart because of how pure the lead is. The plot is sensible as well. There's nothing over the top or stimulating about it~~~ you can watch with an easy heart. Let's get it to 20% viewer ratings~

6. [+18, -0] It's so, so good. All the chaebol makjang dramas stress me out but this drama makes me look forward to what will play out next. The drama will do just fine without any need for a love line~

7. [+15, -0] Her acting's too good

8. [+13, -1] I heard that Park Eun Bin declined this drama a few times so I'm really glad she took it up in the end 👏👏👏

9. [+12, -0] Healing drama ㅜㅜ Park Eun Bin's a gem of an actress

10. [+6, -1] A healing drama ^^ and I hope it takes us one step closer to a society where the disabled aren't discriminated against! I love 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' ♡

-