Seoul city changes slogan from 'I Seoul You' to 'My Soul, Seoul'

Article: Seoul City changes slogan from 'I Seoul You' to 'My Soul, Seoul'

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+292] 'I Seoul You' was seriously just... f*cking nonsense...

2. [+258] This is 2,782 times better than 'I Seoul You'

3. [+180] Anything is better than 'I Seoul You'

4. [+190] 'My Soul, My Seoul' would've been better...

5. [+83] Can't they just keep it simple like 'I Love Seoul'

6. [+78] Ugh, I was going to complain about my tax dollars being wasted on changing this all again but 'My Soul, Seoul' is actually perfect

7. [+93] Whatever, I don't care for either one so please stop wasting our taxes on this..

8. [+58] Much better! I liked one of the older ones too 'Seoul, Soul of Asia' ㅎㅎㅎ

9. [+32] It's pretty, I like it 😍

10. [+18] What about something like 'Your Seoulmate'

-