KARA reunites to celebrate their 15th anniversary

Article: KARA celebrates 15th debut anniversary with Jiyoung and Nicole

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+402] It makes me sad that Goo Hara is not there, it makes me tear up

2. [+211] Ah... Goo Hara ㅠㅠ

3. [+125] They're pretty, but this picture also tugs at my heart...

4. [+75] It's been so long since I've seen KARA like this. I remember they were so unknown when they first debuted that Han Seungyeon was known as the survival-dol. She had to struggle so much to get their name out there until Jiyoung and Goo Hara joined and they hit it big with 'Rock U', 'Mister', and 'Pretty Girl'. If Goo Hara was still alive, this reunion would be so much better, how unfortunate 😢

5. [+14] Hara.. Goo... ㅠㅠ

6. [+11] Pretty Goo Hara 😢

7. [+14] Kang Jiyoung and Nicole look so pretty...

8. [+5] Aigoo, Hara-ya ㅜㅠ I'm tearing up 😢😭💦😢😢

9. [+5] They are still as beautiful as ever. This reunion would feel even better if Goo Hara-ssi was still here with us 😢 The members are all beautiful but I always found Goo Hara the prettiest, she was such a great dancer too~ ㅠㅠ

10. [+10] KARA needs to get back together and release new music... I still listen to their songs...

11. [+9] Makes me think of Hara... I wonder if she's at rest where she is 😢

12. [+9] This would've been so much better if Goo Hara was still here 😭

13. [+5] Please at least photoshop Hara in too

14. [+4] This picture tugs at my heart but I find them so pretty and amazing for getting together at all for the sake of their anniversary! 

15. [+5] I miss Goo Hara

-