Oh My GIrl's Jiho ends contract, leaves group after 7 years

Article: Oh My Girl's Jiho leaves the group, remaining 6 will stay in group

Source: Idol Issue + Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+366] You worked hard these past seven years

2. [+363] The group's finally starting to gain footing and establish their name, if only she opted to stick around for three more years... Even if she wants to get into acting, she's still young enough that she can wait a bit longer ㅠ

3. [+254] Oh My Girl is at their peak right now... I don't know why she's choosing to leave but it's so unfortunate ㅜㅜ I can only sigh

4. [+149] I noticed how much of a hard worker Jiho is in 'Queendom' and how easily she understood the team's direction.. ㅜㅜ sad to hear that she's leaving 😭

5. [+145] That's how WM usually is. They don't let you promote unless you renew with them. When Jinyoung left, they took his name out of B1A4 super fast.

6. [+112] Hul, I thought she'd keep going with Oh My Girl ㅠㅅㅠ

7. [+9] But why now when the group's starting to peak..?

8. [+3] It's upsetting news as a Miracle but if this is the best decision for Jiho, then we have to follow it. Good work these past seven years. I hope you get to pursue all that you want now. 

9. [+5] Our Jiho 😢 Don't gooo 😢

10. [+13] WM is so evil for only letting us find out through the news like this... 

-