Le Sserafim performs as 5 on 'Inkigayo'

Article: Le Sserafim stands on stage as 5 on 'Inkigayo' without Kim Garam

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+803] Now it's perfect

2. [+613] So easy on the eyes

3. [+408] With this combination, I can begin fangirling for Heo Yoonjin...

4. [+257] We did it, guys ㅠㅠ I'm so touched, for real

5. [+147] Com-fortable

6. [+118] And I hope that kid never comes back

7. [+91] Such a good vibe

8. [+10] Makes me wonder if Kim Garam was purposely put in for noise marketing. They look so good without her.

9. [+6] Now I can enjoy fangirling for Chaewon and Sakura in peace..

10. [+5] Wow, this is so much easier on the eyes

11. [+45] This is much easier on the eyes.. it always bothered me seeing her any time I watched their stages

12. [+42] I wish Kim Garam would hurry up and leave for good...

13. [+14] This is so refreshing

14. [+6] Lots of hard work by the other members to have to redo the song and dance as five ㅠㅠ sigh, if only their agency knew better than to add her, it would've been less suffering for everyone else

15. [+12] And this is how it should've been

-