Kim Sun Ho addresses fans for the first time since scandal

Article: Kim Sun Ho makes first confession in 7 months since 'private life controversy', "I'm sorry for putting you through difficult times"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+325] I'm sure no one had it harder than him.. but he's still thinking of his fans first, and it breaks my heart to know that. You've been through a lot of emotional suffering... so I hope there's nothing but happiness ahead of you now~ 😍

2. [+181] Find strength. I support you. Everyone goes through multiple experiences of difficulties in life.

3. [+110] I don't even know what he feels sorry for. We're all human beings, he was just unlucky to have stepped in some poop and mistaken it for love.. I find it amazing that he was strong enough to come back like this~ I wish him happiness~

4. [+108] I feel like he'd match really well in a film noir

5. [+181] All because of one crazy b*tch, so many innocent people had to be impacted by her actions. It has been a painful seven months but I hope Sun Ho-nim finds strength!!!!! 🙌

6. [+46] He's so kind, so kind ㅜㅜ

7. [+24] We've been waiting, please hurry back to your fans ❤️😍

8. [+17] Sun Ho-ssi, nothing but a flower path awaits you ^^

9. [+18] Hoping to see him in a new drama soon

10. [+16] Sun Ho oppa, let's get back on track 👏

-