Eli and Ji Yeon Soo discuss getting back together

Article: Ji Yeon Soo and Eli move back in together after divorce of 2 years... "I won't leave again"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+1,291] Please live happily for the sake of your son 🙏🏻

2. [+375] I don't understand why we have a TV show about divorced couples

3. [+207] I never thought this was possible

4. [+21] They must be for real...

5. [+93] I hope they move on from the past and cooperate for the future. I love seeing them together.

6. [+22] Huk, I'm so happy for the son ㅠㅠ

7. [+17] I hope they work hard on their relationship for their son ㅠ

8. [+8] Daebak ㅠ I wanted this so badly for them

9. [+38] This is a great decision for Minsoo but they still haven't resolved their issues with his in-laws which is what worries me. However, I wish them fighting for their new future together.

10. [+28] Minsoo-ya, I'm so happy for you~~~

11. [+13] I sincerely hope he's not trying to restart his TV career by getting back together when his heart's not really in it

12. [+12] I wish you happiness!! I truly wish you happiness!!

13. [+10] They won't be happy until they're completely independent from the mother-in-law.. I hope the husband steps up and consoles his wife. I support you!!

14. [+9] I felt so bad for the child ㅜㅜ I'm so happy for them!! I wish them a happy relationship 😢

15. [+9] My goodness... the mother is a saint for putting up with this ㅠㅠㅠ why would you get back together...!

-