Actress Kang Soo Yeon passes away from a brain hemorrhage

 Article: 'World Star' Kang Soo Yeon passes away

Source: Korea Ilbo via Nate

1. [+1,731, -23] She was still so young, how could this have happened... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+1,479, -17] She made a huge impact on the Korean movie industry and always moved with conviction. I will always remember the works she's leaving behind. I already miss her... May she rest in peace.

3. [+382, -6] She's a tremendous actress. After filming, she'd always make sure to get her staff and co-stars fed with her own money, consoling them that we may not have money but we have pride.

4. [+118] I cannot forget watching her in 'Ladies of the Palace' when I was younger. I still rewatch it sometimes because I love historical dramas. Her beautiful norigaes made me want to wear hanboks too. I thought she'd be forever... but she's gone now and it breaks my heart. I hope she's healthy where she is now and pursuing all that she hopes to. May she rest in peace.

5. [+55, -1] We have lost such a huge star in the movie industry. May she rest in peace.

6. [+39, -0] May she rest in peace

7. [+36, -2] She has nothing to do with me but I'm so sad for her... I hope she rests peacefully

8. [+34, -0] How can we lose a life so easily

9. [+25, -1] I feel so bad... she passed without any time to even get her affairs in order. We know how much of a hard worker she was so this death feels so sudden and empty. Life must be a joke... I will always remember her pure heart and beautiful face. May she rest in peace.

10. [+24, -1] What an unfortunate actress to lose, may she rest in peace

-