Lee Junho and Yoona pair up for upcoming romcom

Article: Lee Junho and Im Yoona to romance in 'King the Land'... filming starts in fall

Source: Yonhap News via Naver

1. [+89, -6] Can't wait for these two in a romcom, it already sounds fun 👍👍👍 King the Land fighting, Lee Junho fighting 🔥🔥🔥

2. [+44, -0] I will always trust Lee Junho's eye for picking good scripts~ looking forward to him showing a different side of him. A true acting idol, let's take this drama to the stars!!!

3. [+29, -0] Always trust Lee Junho's works, a chaebol romcom ♡ hearing news of his next project already has my heart fluttering. I will support it!! Love you Lee Junho ♡

4. [+22, -0] I've been wanting a romcom from Lee Junho since his 'Siren' and 'To Help Your Understanding' ads, daebak 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

5. [+17, -0] Wow~~~~~~~ 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 can't wait to see their chemistry~ 😊 I just know Lee Junho will be perfect for the role~

6. [+13, -0] I've been wanting to see Lee Junho in a romcom and finally... 😍 can't wait to see his chemistry with Yoona

7. [+13, -0] An Lee Junho romcom, I can't wait!!! Even if the story sounds obvious, I know our acting prodigy Junho will pull it off into a daebak work!! I wish September would come fast 😆❤️ 

8. [+10, -0] I've been waiting for his next drama and finally some news about it. I trust that he'll do well 💕 will always support you, fighting~~!! 👍 👍

9. [+8, -0] Finally news of his next project ㅠㅠ such great news. An actor to trust! I can't wait ㅎㅎ I trust that both will pull it off perfectly so I'll be waiting with support 🥰 chaebol Junho let's goooooo!!

10. [+8, -0] I trust Lee Junho's choice~~~~ how will he make my heart flutter this time ㅎㅎ

-