Seohyun takes the lead in Netflix's new 'adult-themed' movie

 Article: Is this Netflix's specialty? Seohyun leads 'adult genre' in new ,ovie, will it work in Korea?

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+763, -32] The plot's a joke. I would've preferred if the movie was actually adult-themed but the whole thing's just corny..

2. [+887, -267] I just find her acting so awkward and difficult to watch... She's always landing these lead roles with her SNSD title, and I don't even find her all that pretty...

3. [+493, -56] I always find everything about her so awkward, from her acting to her singing to her dancing

4. [+246, -25] Maybe it's just me being weird but I found the movie so boring. I'm sure a lot of people will watch because it's a Netflix original but the adult themes in the movie are neither this or that, just so innocently portrayed, that it's just plain boring and unrelatable..

5. [+164, -17] Watch the Netflix series 'Bonding'. This is child's play compared to that. It's something that can never be produced with our country's conservative mindset.

6. [+72, -5] Seohyun's always so awkward, I'm sorry.. just my personal opinion ㅠ

7. [+81, -18] Super damn boring

8. [+48, -6] Seohyun's speech is frustrating to me... No pronunciation or delivery... Everything she's been in has flopped but she keeps landing lead roles.

9. [+46, -11] It's a movie with Seohyun as the lead, what more needs to be said?

10. [+26, -2] Seohyun looks like Kim Ji Suk

11. [+25, -1] The movie's so damn boring, and there's not even one adult scene in it so I don't know why it's rated for adults either. Seohyun just looked so tired the entire movie long.

12. [+38, -16] Am I the only one who enjoyed it? It did enough at informing the audience of that side of the world but expressed it in a way that didn't turn you off... I think I would've been grossed out if they went any further with it.

13. [+21, -0] Seohyun lead in a 19+ rated movie... I don't even need to watch it to know how that will go

14. [+18, -0] It's obvious Seohyun will never strip down in anything like this so why is this rated 19+? 

15. [+18, -5] I thought it was fresh. Something different from the usual stories we get.

16. [+14, -2] I'll usually watch idols if their acting's good enough but Seohyun's acting makes it so hard to focus, I don't get why she keeps getting leads tsk tsk

17. [+13, -1] Seohyun's image has always been the upright type... why did she get cast in this? A 19+ rated movie of all? It's an SM-themed movie, Seohyun is a miscasting ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

18. [+13, -1] I'd give it a negative rating if I could

-