Lee Yoomi reveals her insecurities almost led her to plastic surgery before debut

Article: 'All of Us Are Dead' Lee Yoomi reveals she seriously considered plastic surgery before debut because of her insecurities about her looks

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+236] She's a great actress, fits perfectly with every character she's played ๐Ÿ‘

2. [+195] She looks like Sulli

3. [+125] She looks like Chun Woo Hee

4. [+93] Sh does look like Sulli... ใ… ใ…  and I think she's perfect the way she is ❤️

5. [+75] No way ใ…กใ…ก there's nothing on her face that needs plastic surgery

6. [+74] I'm glad she didn't go through with it. There's the saying that a piece of art with space left to fill in is always better than a completed picture. I've had my eye on her since 'Squid Game' and will continue to support her~~~ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

7. [+19] I see Chun Woo Hee + Sulli

8. [+12] In the end, it's her original face that helped her career as an actor blossom. I look forward to more great acting by her.

9. [+8] Her acting is so good!!

10. [+3] If anything, I think it's her looks that help her acting stand out even more

-