Rising 'AI influencer' Rozy to debut as a singer this month

 Article: 'Artificial influencer' Rozy to debut as a singer in February

Source: Dispatch via Instagram

1. [+274] Mmm... enough's enough

2. [+252] That's enough, please...

3. [+192] I'm scared ㅠㅠ

4. [+135] You're crossing the line now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+62] I mean... there are so many talented people out there already, why would you debut an AI...

6. [+13] Karina looks more AI-like than this AI

7. [+2] Super scary 😳😳

8. [+2] What's next? AI groups with infinite AI members? ㅋㅋ

9. [+6] I don't think anyone will be a fan...

10. [+8] Yeah.. not feeling it..

11. [+4] Something about this gives me goosebumps...

12. [+2] Sigh, as if there isn't enough space for humans already, now we're using fake voices? We already know she'll never be famous enough, and she looks so obviously non-human, her whole company really reminds me of Big Hit with the way they're just pushing her down our throats despite what everyone says

-