Son Dambi announces she is marrying speed skater Lee Kyu Hyuk in May

Article: Son Dambi announces wedding with Lee Kyu Hyuk in May, "Someone I want to spend my life with"

Source: News 1 via Naver

1. [+1,732, -125] So how'd things end with that fisheries CEO?

2. [+807, -120] So has Lee Kyu Hyuk decided to forgive her for all of the things she received and gave to the fake fisheries man? He must be quite the saint because I don't think I could think of anything else any time I saw her

3. [+688, -56] Don't forget... that Son Dambi and Jung Ryeowon shared the same sponsor.. ㅋ

4. [+330, -35] She's probably pregnant

5. [+238, -11] I think they're birds of a feather.. the groom has a scandal where he did something terrible to a Japanese female college athlete when he was in high school... and the bride has that scandal with the fisheries businessman ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+122, -7] Seems like she's doing anything to try to quiet the scandal ㅋㅋ I guess he's as good of a fix as any to settle down with now that she's lost all her sponsors. I wonder how long their marriage will last?

7. [+136, -23] Guys, please just give your blessings and go...

8. [+99, -1] I remember she was on variety shows in the past talking about how conservative and strict her parents are so she never got to date, how her mom sprayed water at guys who tried to hit on her ㅋㅋ

9. [+104, -9] She's in a rush, she'll do anything at this point

10. [+86, -7] You haters are something else, enough is enough

11. [+58, -2] I have a feeling I know how this will play out...

12. [+53, -5] I wish them a happy life~

13. [+50, -5] She's getting married now that she's hit rock bottom with the fisheries scandal 

-

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+400] I always thought she'd get married to the fisheries businessman

2. [+225] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Son Dambi's mother wanted her to get married so badly, and she finally is!! I wish them happiness 💓

3. [+107] Whatever their pasts were like, just stop with the comments wishing them ill and just give them your blessings. Stop being so twisted and worry about yourselves.

4. [+86] Fisheriesgate, Pongpongman Lee Kyu Hyuk

5. [+75] She received gifts like a car and luxury goods from the fisheries man... only to end up getting married to some other guy ㅋㅋ

6. [+68] Now she's not 'I Live Alone' but 'I Live as TWo' I wish all the 'I Live Alone' cast members happiness 😍

-