'Our Beloved Summer' writer Lee Na Eun reflects on her own dating experiences

Article: 'Our Beloved Summer' writer Lee Na Eun, "My years of dating have been awkward and full of mistakes, I wondered how it would be like to get a second chance"

Source: Kyunghyang News via Naver

1. [+1,112, -11] I personally loved everything about this drama all the way to the ending. It didn't need any intense plot devices like conspiracies and fights. It effortlessly transferred the feelings of teen romance right into the world of adults, and I personally loved how it ended with a focus on living your own life. It showed that living your own life is cool in its own way, no matter what that life may be...

2. [+366, -1] The drama felt like a watercolor painting, I enjoyed it~

3. [+154, -3] I really enjoyed it ^^ Spent many happy days watching Woongie and Yeonsoo~ please come back with another great drama soon!!

4. [+101, -4] Loved the OST! Lee Seung Yoon's 'The Giving Tree' was especially such a great fit for the drama

5. [+92, -7] I enjoyed the drama

6. [+40, -0] I liked that the drama didn't have an antagonist

7. [+30, -0] I liked the story but was also impressed by the cinematography and how well it expressed the feeling of summer days

8. [+25, -0] I really enjoyed the last line in the drama. "Everyone has a year that they can't forget, and it's so precious that all the years they live after are through the memories of that one year." This will be a drama I treasure and remember my 2022 by. Thank you for this great drama.

9. [+22, -1] It's a quiet drama but really relatable because it tells stories that most have gone through. I'm in my late forties but I watched it through the memories of my fresh twenties.

10. [+18, -0] A well written, tidy drama. Thank you for the great memories.

-