Kim So Yeon wins daesang at the '2021 SBS Drama Awards'

Article: Kim So Yeon wins honor of daesang at '2021 SBS Drama Awards', "Thank you to husband Lee Sang Woo, I love you"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+440] She totally deserves it 😍😍 She worked so hard for every single season 💕

2. [+216] I knew unni would win it, congratulations ❤️ I thought she'd win it last year but 'Penthouse' wasn't finished it so I guess that's why she didn't. Congrats on daesang this year ❤️

3. [+106] According to expectations.. 👏👏👏

4. [+82] Of course Kim So Yeon won it 😍😍 congratulations 👏👏👏

5. [+42] Congratulations!!❤️❤️ Her acting has been so great... she truly deserves it

6. [+67] I really enjoyed 'Penthouse' because her acting was so good

7. [+19] I knew she'd win it for sure because of how great her acting was in 'Penthouse'!!!!

8. [+3] She is such a kind-hearted person..

9. [+4] She was the first actor to give me goosebumps with her acting... she truly deserves it

10. [+14] Of course she wins daesang!!

11. [+7] Great fashion look! Great daesang speech! Congratulations for real 👏👏👏

12. [+9] No debate about this 👏👏

-