Lee Jun Ho warms the hearts of fans by staying true to his 2PM roots despite successful career as an actor

Article: Jun Ho makes fans choke up with his top excellence award speech "Hello, I am 2PM's Jun Ho"

Source: Insight via Instagram, via YouTube

1. [+143] His fans must be so happy. It's an award he's receiving for his acting career and yet he still made sure to mention his roots as a 2PM member. I can't imagine how touching that must've been for his fans. I know that fans support their oppa's new careers outside of the group but it still feels sad on the inside and Jun Ho made sure to be considerate of that.

2. [+138] I never knew him that well as an idol but he's an amazing actor. He totally stole the screen more than the lead did with his presence and daebak acting skills. I remember Rain used to be known as the multi-talent from the stage to the screen and I think Jun Ho might be the next one to take after him with his crazy skills. He's an actor that I anticipate the future of ㅎㅎㅎ he's just so good both on stage and on screen.

3. [+106] Jun Ho has always introduced himself as 2PM's Jun Ho no matter where or when. From the first day to today. It's amazing.

4. [+30] I like him even more after seeing all this praise for him... He has so much passion for acting despite originally being an idol. Such great character, too. I hope he doesn't have any scandals as I will continue to support him~~~

5. [+29] He has hit the top of singing, dancing, and now acting. He's a multi-talented celebrity! I can't wait to see just how much his career continues to shine in the future.

6. [+21] I have a feeling that his career will blossom even bigger than the year he's had this year. He's an actor with everything ready to go. Action, comedy, melodrama.. I'm sure the sales for all of them will be daebak. Advertisers, get on this!

7. [+24] Jun Ho's great character has always been at the roots of his hard work. He's a great person and I know that his future will be bright because of such a foundation ^^

8. [+61] He may have started as an idol but he's studied acting and majored in it since high school, college, and graduate school. He deserved all of his awards, and it wouldn't have been off if he won daesang either...

9. [+118] He's close with the members and feels very proud of 2PM :) idol or actor, who cares... it's difficult to become an idol too. I actually love that he's so proud of his roots ❣

10. [+54] Jun Ho's going to do so well as an actor. There will be a time where everyone goes "He was a 2PM idol?" or maybe we're already there ㅋㅋ

-