Day6's Jae apologizes for calling Jamie a derogatory word

 Video: Jae, who left Day6, under controversy for calling Jamie a derogatory word

Source: TBig News via YouTube

1. [+111] How could you say that to someone you were so close with?

2. [+124] He caused another scandal right before, people just never change do they

3. [+95] You would never say this to even a stranger, how could you say this to someone you're so close with... I'm speechless at his character

4. [+95] I hope Day6 doesn't get affected by this. They're a clean group with no controversies other than this member ㅜㅜ

5. [+54] Jehyung-ah, what a waste all the time and feelings I spent supporting you. It's embarrassing... If you have no shame saying something like this in public, I can't imagine what you might've said off camera. Day6 to me will only be four now.

6. [+19] Didn't he run 'After School Club' or something with Jamie in the past?? His image back then wasn't like this... must be so shocking to Jamie, for someone so close to you to call you something like that;;

7. [+101] I don't think JYP can brag about having idols with good character anymore ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+73] I remember them being quite close... he must be crazy, no?? I searched up the clip and he actually started laughing out loud after calling her that.. he must be missing a screw or something

9. [+33] He's disgusting...

10. [+50] Just spewing trash out of his mouth now

-