BTS edition 'face masks' criticized for being too expensive

Article: BTS mask, netizens divided "too expensive" vs "worth buying"

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+408] If you consider it fan merchandise, it's pretty cheap, but if you buy it as a face mask, it's pretty expensive

2. [+123] But let's be honest, you don't buy fan merchandise to actually use, you buy it just to have

3. [+102] We love BTS, not Hybe~~

4. [+74] I know this is off topic but I did not know you were supposed to use masks only once... I've been reusing one per week...

5. [+6] ㅋㅋㅋ Even so, I think it will sell out and people won't be able to get their hands on it anyway...

6. [+1] How can a 7 pack be sold for 35,000 won ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and they're single-use too. You'd have to reuse them for a month to get your money's worth.

7. [+1] I'm an Army but I honestly don't think I'd buy it...

8. [+34] It's too expensive... I guess you could just keep it to have forever but isn't the point of masks to wear??

9. [+1] 5,000 won per mask is pretty expensive...

10. [+1] Considering that Hybe sells raincoats for 100,000 won, I am not surprised at the price of these masks...

-

Source: Naver

1. [+154, -2] Hybe, I'm going to be very disappointed in you if you keep this up

2. [+75, -17] Just don't buy it if it's too expensive for you... It's not like those are the only masks on the market, and no one's forcing you to buy them. You have free will in a free economy, no?

3. [+36, -7] A singer shines brightest when singing... I just want to see them shine ㅠㅠ

4. [+26, -4] Of all the random things to sell..

5. [+8, -1] Hybe is getting so greedy... it's daebak pathetic

6. [+8, -1] Hybe's totally greedy now

7. [+8, -2] In the context of it being BTS merch, I don't find it too expensive. 'Butter' was #1 on the Billboard for 10 weeks. Just don't buy it if you don't want to. There's no reason to force them to cut down their worth.

8. [+4, -1] And yet I still find myself buying it.. ㅎㅎ

-