Drama 'Bulgasal' sees a drop in viewer ratings

Article: Lee Jin Wook, Kwon Nara, and Lee Joon's 'Bulgasal' first episode kicked off at 6.3% but now dropped to 4%

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+65] Isn't it because people are watching on Netflix?

2. [+39] The more I watch, the more I get lost in what the drama is trying to tell. There's nothing touching about it, it's just a whole lot of chasing monsters and being chased by monsters. There's no deeper meaning to any of it. I stopped watching after the middle of the third episode.

3. [+17] I don't know why viewer ratings are going down but I found it fun the more I watched it. Lee Jin Wook and Lee Jon are so good 🙌

4. [+16] All they ever say is... bulgasal... bulgasal...

5. [+11] I prefer watching it on Netflix. Cleaner screen and no ads, and I can watch it whenever I want

6. [+10] It's #3 on Netflix and #1 on Tving, what does viewer ratings matter??

7. [+12] It gets better the more you watch it

8. [+2] It started getting good from the fourth episode on ã…Ž

9. [+3] The drama feels like a buffet of random drama cliches. A buffet with nothing to eat. 

10. [+3] I don't think the drama will ever escape the single digit viewer ratings

11. [+1] It's good, you just have to keep sticking with it

12. [+1] And it'll end with single digit viewer ratings... something about the premise of dying but neer dying reminds me of 'Goblin'

-