A third season for 'Squid Game' in discussion with Netflix

Article: 'Squid Game' Director Hwang Dong Hyuk, "In discussion for season 2 and 3 with Netflix"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+110] I personally want Yutnori to be included in the games.. or would it be too graphic if you had humans playing the horses...?

2. [+24] Do duck duck goose ㅋㅋ

3. [+23] Can we first of all do something about Lee Jung Jae's red hair dye

4. [+10] I'm not even hoping for a third season so let's please just focus on making the second one good...

5. [+19] Do malddukbakgi, rock paper scissors, and Yu-Gi-Oh

6. [+2] Mafia would be fun too! Imagine getting caught... 😮😮

7. [+3] I can see season two being about Sung Gihoon fighting back but I wonder what they're planning for season three

8. [+1] Musical chairs would be fun.. imagine getting killed if you can't find a seat..

9. [+1] Hearing news of all these seasons is great and all but I wish he's being really cautious.. high expectations will inevitably lead to disappointment so I hope he doesn't rush all of this

10. [+6] We still have a lot of traditional Korean games that haven't been covered yet ㅎ

-

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+56] Might be best to end it while people are still applauding 🤔🤔🤔

2. [+56] I think people will start getting bored if they reuse the same concepts up to a third season

3. [+23] Maybe just wrap it up with the first season...

4. [+4] I support it but I don't know if it will do as well as the first season..

5. [+2] Just turn it into an entire universe like the Avengers gogo

6. [+7] I wish they'd quit while they're ahead ㅜㅜ I love the show but I'm worried that more seasons will just ruin it ㅜ 

7. Just don't end up like 'Penthouse' where you keep going just because of the hype

8. I bet you there will be spin-off shows for the frontman, storylines for the pink suits... I think they're going to milk every character on the show

-