'My Teenage Girl' kicks off with a comedic stage by two idol hopefuls


Article: 'My Teenage Girl' shows a legendary stage from the first episode already

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+227] They made legend status for a different reason

2. [+197] How comparable to the other contestants who worked so hard to get here.. Jun So Yeon was right with her words of judgment, it felt refreshing for her to call it out 👍👍

3. [+10] Uh, well.. this is quite shocking..

4. [+2] Started my day by laughing at this

5. Wait a minute, what did I just listen to

6. Anyone else want to be a celebrity here?

7. [+1] Wait, is ths a comedy show??? I'm genuinely asking here

8. What in the world were they thinking, wanting to become an idol and coming on this show like this...

-

Source: YouTube

1. [+2,200] I felt impressed by Jun So Yeon's judgment of the performance so I went back to watch it and realized just how irresponsible the panelists are right from the beginning of their yeah yeahs

2. [+4,800] It's true, people need to vote with more responsibility

3. [+2,800] It's hilarious because you can see that Seojin is at least on beat with her singing but Yeseo is off on everything. I'm surprised that she was able to stay on beat when she can har her partner off beat through her in-ear ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,600] Yeseo made Seojin look like she was doing well, the magic of choosing good back up

5. [+75] I just want to give them applause for even thinking of coming out to audition with skills like this.. Jun So Yeon was quite kind with her words ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+98] This Yeseo person needs to reconsider her dream of becoming an idol... you at least need some skills for enough practice and training to make a difference...

7. [+353] I was quite surprised that Seojin did pretty well with the rap part

8. [+3,700] It was even more hilarious to see the teachers look on with ridiculous facial expressions for this stage ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+31] Honestly, I think Kim Seojin could've gone by unnoticed if she went to a team with better skills and practiced her singing more. Unfortunately, she paired up with her... ㅠㅠㅠ I hope they don't feel too hurt. Just work harder...

10. [+197] Maybe Kim Seojin is better than we think. I feel like even a seasoned singer would be thrown off if their partner was singing so terribly right next to them.

-