BtoB's Sungjae looks confused at 'Squid Game' card fresh out of army service



Article: BtoB's Yook Sungjae looks confused at 'Squid Game' business card because he just got out of the army

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+128] I've also only ever heard of 'Squid Game' but never actually watched it so I wouldn't know what the business card is either ㅋㅋㅋ I'm on my phone all the time and don't know ㅜㅜ and so what if he doesn't know what it is, why are the comments so mean...

2. [+74] To all the comments accusing him of pretending not to know or whatever, how do you know that? ㅋㅋㅋ and maybe he didn't have much to react with, it shouldn't make you so uncomfortable anyway

3. [+27] So what if he doesn't know.... he's allowed to not know what that is!!!

4. [+45] I think people are missing the nuance here... he didn't ask "what is this" because he didn't know what it was but because someone just handed him something and he was like "what is this?"

5. [+8] But soldiers can go on their phones these days..

6. [+28] Oh come on ㅋㅋ you can use your phone in the army, why is he acting like he doesn't know ㅋㅋ this group goes too far with their concepts sometimes

7. You guys do know that soldiers can watch TV and use smartphones in the army, right? 

8. I think he asked "what is this" not because he doesn't know what 'Squid Game' is but because someone just handed him something so he was like "what is this";;; I'd react the same way if someone handed me something randomly too

9. He's so innocent 😂

10. He's got a lot to catch up on, how cute