'Squid Game' cast to guest on Jimmy Fallon's 'The Tonight Show'

Article: 'Squid Game' stars to guest on American NBC Jimmy Fallon's 'The Tonight Show'

Source: SBS via Naver

1. [+3,919, -30] This is getting daebak

2. [+2,810, -45] The grandpa did all the work but he's been completely left out ㅜ

3. [+1,268, -25] Why aren't they promoting the grandpa more? His acting was so good

4. [+977, -28] It's crazy how powerful culture can be... I've been feeling its impact lately. Our movie and music industry used to lag behind Japan and the US when we first opened up and I remember there being a lot of opposition to investing in our music industry because everyone thought it wouldn't do well but now I can't help but wonder what would've happened if we listened.

5. [+537, -71] What about the grandpa and the ajumma and Lee Byung Hun

6. [+132, -1] What about the grandpa... I want to see more of the grandpa too

7. [+113, -2] How can you call yourself a gganbu without your gganbu?

8. [+98, -1] No Han Minyeo and grandpa ㅠ

9. [+99, -0] "Are you guys going to leave me out and go to the Fallon Show..? I thought we were gganbuㅜ"

10. [+73, -1] The grandpa is the star of the show

-