What songs do kids these days consider 'old'?

Article: What do kids these days consider 'old songs'? Russian Roulette, What Is Love, Rough

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+248] Old K-Pop to me is 'Sorry Sorry', 'Genie', 'Ring Ding Dong', 'I'm the Best' etc no?

2. [+117] It was 'Growl' when I was a choding

3. [+96] Someone bring up 'Into the New World'

4. [+71] 'Mirotic', 'What's Your Name', 'Shadow', 'It's War'...

5. [+45] Wait, how is 'Rough' already considered old..???

6. [+18] Back in my day, it was REF's 'Farewell Formula', Solid, DJ DOC, HOT, Sechs Kies, SES...

7. [+29] 'What is Love' for sure.. I remember everyone was dancing to this at school talent shows ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+7] Man, I'm from the 'Into the New World', 'Miracle', 'Nuna's So Pretty', 'Mirotic' days...

9. [+6] Someone bring up IU's 'Boo'...

10. [+4] I'd consider second generation groups part of the 'old songs' now

11. [+3] Oh this feels unfair

12. [+5] Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ when I think of old songs, I think of SNSD... 

-