Netizens praise Jungkook for not ear cropping and tail docking his Doberman

Article: Netizens praise BTS Jungkook for not docking pet dog's ears or tail

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+632] I hope that one day this becomes a thing that we don't have to praise people over because it's just the norm 🙏🏻🙏🏻

2. [+269] Don't focus on the fact that it's a BTS member. I think the better point is that a famous person is normalizing not docking or cropping animals so that others will be influenced to not do it either. Not sure why people are trying to bring him down for anything otherwise.

3. [+156] I hope his positive influence spreads and people no longer dock dobermans~

4. [+55] How cute the dog looks without any docking or cropping!!!! This is a positive influence and I'm all for it!!!

5. [+20] Thank you for your positive influence! I hope we get rid of docking for good.

6. [+55] I remember when I was younger, my dad bred Dobermans and he would tie the little babies' tails with yellow rubber bands. Their ear docking surgery would cause them to cry in pain for days... I had no idea that their tails are originally supposed to be skinny and long like a hound's 😢

7. [+7] How sensible...❤️

8. [+4] 👏

9. [+3] If you want to raise a Doberman, please do not crop their ears or dock their tails

10. [+1] Look how innocent a Doberman can look without any docking ㅜ how adorable ㅜㅜ

-